Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Satiesfied =)

Yeahhhh babeyyyhhhh!!!
Just got my license L...
WEE~~~~~ =D
Afta all d 5 n 6 hrs ceramah....(crap lotz lah d penceramah)
Afta d damn hard 50 question undang test...(which i pass =P)
I've gt it!!!!!
Hahahahaha!!!!!!! XD
*takin chill pill...chillaxx(gt advertised from wilz laz time =p...)*
Okayhhhhh.....
Cool downnnnnnn..........
......
.........
...........
...............
...................
........................
............................
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH XD
Still cant control!!!
Damn!!!!!!
Hahahahaha!!!!!!
Darn happy!!!!!!!





WAIT.... =.=
I juz gt license L lah damn...
Nt license P oso...
Shit...
Haishh!!!!!!!
Still nid 2 go through 8hr trainin thn d damn jpj...
ARGHHHHHHH XP

Oh oh~~!!
N u noe wat...
My license d pic.......
SUCKS HELLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I luk like a................*speechlez*
T.T
Hate it =x



ps...newayz....license L...welcome to my life....!!!!!Muahahahahhaa *rico's laugh* XD

No comments:

Post a Comment