Friday, July 17, 2009

My lovely hunn =)

Happy Sweet 17th B'day to my darling Ariel :D!!
Wish u all d best in all u do n stay cool as u are :)
She's d gal i met in f2,until nw we still so close 2 each other
n we still hv tiz bonding.. :)
She's my rily funy fren,n i can buly her by ejek-ing her...
*speechlez*





Today is ariel's b'day,so me,cherish,glo n hema bought her a cupcake cake..
Hahahha XD
Is quite cute n special though.
Check it out !

ok fine,kah heng n ariel herself ate sum of it :P
newayz....
afta blowing cake...
we mix wit pbsm people *actually we hv our own fun*,
we took their flour n water to play..
syok sendiri jer...
hahaha :P
thn my head,gosh,can make bread there...
become dough ady =.=
haish....
4gt took a pic of it....
anyway...its still a fun day lah..
rite ariel?? :P




No comments:

Post a Comment