Sunday, August 2, 2009

Depressed?

I just duno why tiz mornin,
i have this weird feelings which affect my whole day for being moodlez.
I rily duno wat 2 say,
if u be wit sum1,
does that means that u have to give ur luv1 everything dey ask for?
Even the things that u noe afta u gave dem,in return..we ourself will sure get hurt.
I dont noe lah.
I thought in a relationship,
if u love tat person,
u'll neva get bored wit tat person but be more closer 2 dem?
A couple be together cuz both of dem attract each other.
But how come afta tat,
1 of dem wil get bored?
Y do dey nid freedom or space?
Do either one of dem being suc a annoyin person of kip buggin their partner?
I dont know.
I'll neva get bored or get irritate by the one i love.
The things which is always in my mind is him.
Just him!
I just hope tat out relationship will be better n I can spend every second juz wit him.
Haish.
But who cares.
Tat is just me.
Not him.
So anythin la.

2 comments: