Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Unresistable *rawwrr*

Afta such a long * i mean really longgggggg* period neva update my bloggy i feel like i'm sorta like out of idea///topic to talkabout!
Oh2,u noe wat?I'm finally GET RID OF THE FRAKINNN ESS-PEE-EMM!!! *ariel taught me tat/hahaha*
My life is so un-erm-speechable coz afta an outing juz now wif ma frenz,my mum start to nag and gues what she said??

mum : eh,u cannot stay at home like tat.u gotta go work.u luk like so uselez by bz bodying bout people profile in fb for wattttt!!??

me:mi,u gotta be kiddin me man..spm,ended yesterday..wadaheckkk r u talkin woman!?

mum:wat?! u luk uselez stayin home...like no mor plan ady n doin nothin! gona search a college 4 u n u gotta work..enough restin at home.

me:*wtf-ing??!!* *grumblingg* i'm not gona to workk!!!! n i juz done my spm yesterday!!!!! i wana hav fun!!!! i dun care!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

mum:*speechlez*

me:*walk off*

SEE!! DID U SEE TAT!!! *URRRGGGHHH*

Okayh shiat,just put it aside...
Done my ear piercin today quite *ouch* n scary though.
But it RAWKS! *not comparin to all d belly-piercin-people* (:

N a person who is 100% totally not a big Twilight fan actually fall in love with TAYLOR LAUTNER a.k.a JACOB BLACK!!!!! *dun tat just sound so OMG?*
His so the OMG-HOT-STUFF!!!
His pax,his smile,his hair*wtf*,his heat*werewolf what?!*,his stare!!!
Shiat...his just so addictable n now i'm UNRESISTABLE by looking at his pic!
His so HAWTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!
I'm sorry Robert,i have to put u aside 1st! *hahahha ;p*




*meltin seeing his picha*
Hahahha XD


Neways..hav fun wif ma fren today.
So erm yah...hope my mum wont start her 'GO WORK AND I'LL FIND COLLEGE TO U TOMORROW!!!'
*giggles*


will update from time to time.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment