Friday, May 7, 2010

I wish.


-Love is just a word,Until you find someone to give it a definition-


Truly saying,my happiness isn't complete without YOU by my side.
No matter how much you give out and sacrifice,i do give and do the same thing too.
It's just that you don't and never try to realize.
Thinking back the old time was fun and happy for me.
I rather not waking up from my dream when the reality are so much worse than my dream.
Rain just pour in my heart and they're washing those unhappiness moment away that I've kept for so long.
I've choosed you for a strong and deep reason and for now I'm still trying my very best to hold it because you said 'you'll never let a person go no matter what happen because u love em a lot'.
Imma gonna follow and listen for what you've said since i do love you but I'm not gonna hold it when i know i don't have the ability to hold it anymore.
Both of our happiness counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment