Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 =D

I actually hv a blog b4 tiz...
Bt badly i've deleted it cuz of sum problems....
Newayz...
I'm openin tiz blog 4 d sick of tat alien dude(vincent)..kip askin me 2 open 1..wat 2 do..he toooo kepo adyz!!
N of course i myself wana spit my daily stuff out lah... XP
Hahahaha XD

Kayh...
Nw d oni thing which stil stuck in ma head is d counting down thingy at the CURVE!!
It waz a super big blast on tat day i tel u!!!
U guyz should like go ther 4 a countdown 4 nex year although i'm nt sur it will b as great as tiz year anot... =p!
D theme 4 tiz year coutdown partay is erm...masqurade!
Every 1 hv a mask ther....
Me pulak tooo kedekut tats y neva buy 1...
Hahahahhaha XD
Wat lah...
I'm nt tat stupid k...waste money on uselez stuff...
Muz lah sv money 4 SHOPPIN!!!!!!!!!!!
Bluek =p

Thn there lah gt alot of singer on tat day who perform...
Gt erm...juwita,karen kong,rynn lim,faizal tahil,n sum dude from AIM...
D songz dey sang were like so rockz...!
Me n my cuz go so super high on d spot..
Nyahahahha!!
We jump n dance there..
Sum malay dudes saw us doin tat..dey pulak join oso!
Nyahahhaha!!!!
Fun lah dem.... XD

Laz...of course lah d......most important thing.....!!!!!!!
FIREWORKS LAH!!
Wat sumore???!!
D most xpensive n worthie part!
Nyahahahaha!!
It was like super cool!!!
We watch like 15 min n b4 tat thing finish..my neck ady cramp...
Afta d fireworks finish...u noe la hw my neck...
Half patah-ing lah!
Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh XP

Wen everythin end....
We walk bak time...
We gt sprayed by sum dude...
They were like so high...high thn us....
Hahaahahhaha........
My hair full of d string thingy...
Ish!!!
Newayz.........
New year mah...
Enjoy sajer lah!
Hahahahahhahahaha!!!

p.s! to vin n vic...
nex year ah...
if go n coutdow at d sm place again..
u guyz better find me until u gt me!
ish...hahahha! XD

4 comments:

  1. aiyo...
    u come find us la...
    we find u like hell liao lo..
    lolx..
    sure wan la...
    thank 2 me la...
    hahaha...
    for the avenue...
    fun rite...
    i biasa go there to countdown wan la...
    hehehe...

    Pяїиc£ BяεÄkїиG v

    ReplyDelete
  2. i girl ma..
    u boy!!
    so u muz do d findin =)
    thx u bt hor u r d 1 who ajak me go thn din c u...
    ish...
    nt fun liao thn!!
    biasa ah??
    so gud ah...
    hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waliao...
    hahaha...
    i find u wat...
    u never find me ba liao...
    lolx...
    rite...
    walking here and there...
    hehehe...

    Pяїиc£ BяεÄkїиG v

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyo...
    u noe my leg vr naughty de lah..
    c gt gud thing thn wil walk de..
    bluek =p

    ReplyDelete