Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Shitty 3rd dayz..=p!!!!!!!

Rily tired bt no matter wat..
Oso muz gt up cuz gt skul...
Newayz.....
My mum cm n knock my room door n ask me 2 help my bro fill his duno wat borang...
Nt 1 bt 3!!
Ish =s!!!!!!
Tired la godnez........=(
Thn afta tat reach skul ard 7.15.....
Late d lahhhhh cuz muz tugaz....
Glo n ariel teman me go up...
Sudenly ***** ronda....
Me n glo gt a big scoldin from her..
Tat woman ahh....
Wait lah....
1 day u'll gt d sm thing...
Wat comes ard goes ard woman!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kip ur energy lah...!!
Bdh!
I juz nid 2 tahan 4 1 more yearz thn i'll go buh bye from tat woman!!!!!!!

Claz normal......
Waz talkin 2 alien....
Cuz rily bad mood bout d mornin stuff xp!!

Recezz gt complain by f4 prefects...
Say i neva do netin....
Weyh!
U're younger thn me...!
Stop complainin lah!!
Duno wats respect izit?!
I do u dun praise i din do u complain muc...
Dun la kepo like a biatch!

Bz doin add maths afta recezz.......
Headache lah....
Vic cm n teach me =)
Thx loh add maths freak~ =P

Thn gt add maths tuition juz nw....
Add maths all day long thn gt scoldin pulak!
I'll rily go crazy n go boom if tiz continue happen 2 me!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh =x

1 more year 2 suferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
T.T

Newayz lah...
Dun care so muc....
Tired nw ......
ZzZzZzzZ................

No comments:

Post a Comment