Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Am lovin it.

Seriously did having fun during the deepavali holidays last week.
Me love deepavali.me love muruku.me love kambing.
What can i ask some more?
Seriously,love every single of my new form sixers friend.
We've been through all the difficulties together and i can seriously feel the bond between us getting stronger and stronger day by day.
We study hard together but play more hard together (:

Anyhow,good things doesn't last long.
Once my result is out i was like *bang head towards any concrete*
Just never gonna satisfied with my marks.
I hate it.Such a dumb.Such a waste.
Try harder?NAH.
Is never easy.
More hardworking?
Yeah babe,unless they ban facebook in m'sia.
*seriously wtf*

And omagosh,never met someone with such a sweet attitude in my life.
Just love it and seriously treasures it.
All i can see now is this person and is definitely not you but someone important.
LOL.
<3

Just gonna move on with life and as my friend said "Never Give Up" keep moving on.
Hell yeah babe.
Till thennn.

No comments:

Post a Comment