Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ciao twenty-ten.

So much and too much things that i wished to share but i'm just too lazy to update.
Few more days more,2010 wil comes to an end.
So much had happened and things around passes too fast like in fast forwarding mode.
I miss my old school friends and just wondering do they feel the same? :p
Ever since the spm results out,we've never meet each other till now.
Seriously miss those crazy times that we've been through together all this while.
N now everyone's busy with their own life and start moving on on different pathway.
Is wonderful where you can keep in contact with them till anytime and anywhere.
So,when do you guys free?
Mind sparing some of your precious time for your old friend here? :)

So much thing which happened on me actually made me a stronger person and get to learn how to see different things and peoples at different perspective.
I never know how to fight through fears until i failed at something.
I'm blessed and actually very lucky when get to know new friends which helped me to fight through all the tough situation in my life.
I do appreciate and love them.
They listen,understand and give advice,while i learn,forgive and forget.
Learn how to be more tough,more understandable,more optimistic and more fierce. lol?
I fight for rights but with teachers? *don't know how to survive when there's one more year for me to go*
*rolled eyes*

Been through happy and sad times.
But i appreciate every single moments.
Learn how to love people around you.
You'll never know what happen to tomorrow,only if you have super powers :D
So live your life and day with smiles :)))
*when you know your smiles might just make someone melt* :o

So much too write but seriously when a lazy bump starts to blog,you know they'll never write much :p

So,wish you guys a very advanced HAPPY NEW YEAR first :D

P.S : oh my dear loveable mummy,please let me escape from the house and countdown with my friends then i'll do all the house chores












for one day :p

2 comments:

  1. These years are passing a little too quickly for comfort nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice piece of work... feels the same here too :)
    good to know u r not alone..
    keep writing!

    ReplyDelete