Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sorrow.

It's been awhile and I'm back for expressing feelings again.
I've been through loads of momentous moment.
Up's and down but always come back to the starting point.
Is like a circle.
Never ending karma.
For real,his the ideal guy for most of the girl if he ever stands out from
the crowd if he ever show how polite and gentlemen he is.
His the one,who help me to go and still going through my toughest life in form6.
There's no one like him that ever appreciate me and i felt comfortable
whenever i was with him.
No matter how bad I perform on my studies,he never look down on me.
In turn,cheered me up by buying me my favourite chocolate although it was late
at night.
His like the sun that shine through my day and the moon that shine through my way in darkness.
His always there for me whenever i needed him.
He will do anything and everything that satisfy me.
Whatever that i want and asked for I'll definitely get it.Whether it is tomorrow or few days after that.
He makes me smile and laugh even by listening to his voice and laughter everyday.
His everywhere in my mind whenever i go.
He've brought me to alot of places and we discover new foods together.
I know i will never regret even by spending my whole lifetime to be with him.
I love him more than anything but why?
Why must something so perfect just spoiled like that JUST because he looses trust on me?
It should'nt be like that.
Lying to him even for the sake of good also will be the last thing I'll do on earth.
Why?Isn't that for whatever I did,I still don't earn his trust?
During the night time,he will automatically appear on my mind.
I just can't help it.
I miss him.
It really hurts when I heard every word he said to me last night.
It really kills me when i got up from my sleep in the morning and the argument
is still on.
He don't know how much i care and love him.
Maybe I don't know how to express out and that's why he don't realise it but i definitely mean it.
I really love him for him.
He said he'll love me eternally and i hope he means it.
I can't make effort for him to leave my life.
I hope he understands how much I need him right now.
I love you dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment