Sunday, May 17, 2009

[MemoriesSs]

Since i'm gettin crazy for memorizin moral stuff....
Decided 2 do sumtin rily special now....
I sort of miss my old skul frens which sum i've neva see them since a long time!
I wonder when oni we can gather once again n go out 2 gether =)
Tiz are sum pics of us when we're still young..
=p

In primary skul *ignore my shitty luks!*

Cute n adorable? =p

Miss her so so super darn muc =D

Su Xin's b'day partay!

Old skul super bestieyy XP

Amelia.Shu-Yi.Suet Yee

Ee Ling's b'day =)

Amelia.Shu-Yi.Li Ginn =D

Amy,Sy,Lg,El~~

My b'day (sweet 13 =p)

D closest old skul bestie =DDD



PS ... Rily miss d old times lotz....Hope we still can contact each other in d cumin days =)
Nothing last forever but frens do!

2 comments:

  1. OMG ! I heart this pictures.
    u look adorable..hehe~~
    kinda sad tho things don't stay the same as last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..thx weyh...
    yalah...
    bt at least i gt new frenz oso =)

    ReplyDelete