Friday, May 1, 2009

Real or Fake?

Izit d true tat wat all my fren have told me lately?
Or dey juz 1 2 help me n make me happy?
Cuz i realize tat wateva dey said bout him is all cumin out from their mouth...
Is nt from d 1 i wana him 2 tell...
Is all from dem...
So i not sur is real or fake...
Rily confuse nw....
Haish!!!!
I juz duwan cuz of sumtin thn spoild our relationship...
I rather be frens so tat i can talk 2 him everyday
thn ignorin each other like nobody business!!!!!!!
I hope everythin will be fine n hope tat everythin tat i wished is wat he wishes 2...
I neva 1 2 force or anythin...
So yeah....





----------------------------------------------





For cent~~

Thx 4 all ur advises especially tat piece of so called long essay n d post u gave n wrote it 2 me...
Rily do appreciated it...
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment