Saturday, May 2, 2009

So not study-ing

I guess every1 study-ing now cuz......
Mid Year Terms is cumin!!!!!!!!!
Wada!!!
Sini baru finish march thn mid year cumin...
Ala....
Y lah skul crated exam??!!
Y lah kerajaan created SPM??!!
WTF betul lah =/
Although exam is cumin...
I dun feel like studyin...
Argh....
Now kip forcin myself 2 study...!!
Wen wana study...
My mum ask me go sunway shoppin with her...
Haish...
Wat can i say 2 her??
'Let's go babeyh!!'
Wee~~~~~
Tel u wat....
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!

[No Shop No Life] *stick wit it weyh =p*

Exam urm....
Later lah =D

2 comments:

  1. haha!!
    same.... no shopping no life...
    and no computer no life...
    ahahah!!!
    agree??
    erm....
    you counted ok already...
    not like me...
    not even start yet....
    tunggu mati!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course lah agree!!!
    waliao...
    dun say until i like so gud like tat....
    i sama2 wit u oni...
    hahahaha =p

    ReplyDelete