Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Is just another ordinary day.

Actually dont know what to write.
Life's gettin sucker by stayin at home without doing anything.
My dearrrrrr mum keep askin me to help her...
In other way,it can be said that i'm like already 50% housewife.
Hello..teenager here weyh!!
Have to go out have fun and all but yerrr !!!
She dont let me out!
I'm like a bird without wings on it :p
No freedom and now all thks to dont know wtheck happen to my car..
I got this phobia to drive right now.
That night my car sudenly go blackout at the housing area *sumore near hannah house//damn embarassing!*
Then until now,havent really go and fix it yet.
That's why i'm afraid to drive on the main road/highway.
Later sudenly engine spoil in the middle of the road...*not imagining*..gone case la.. :p
Okayh..thats why i'm so bored at here bloggin.
Everyone started their coll life and i..hah hah..so much of house chores like waiting for me.
I'm like a housemaid now..*call me lah if need a maid..lol..1 hr 500 bucks* (:
Teehee (:

Oh,something that i shoulnt forget is like..
I've been so "emo" for last few days which cause me to have mood swing which is quiet scary.
If i'm happy i'll joke with my friend then out of nowhere when they said sumtin wrong,like really minor prob,i go crazy.
Like serious crazy and maybe i screwed them or by ignoring them.
Dont u think thats scary?
But although i'm down for a few days,it makes me realises that actually there is still more people who is willing to cheer me up.
I'm glad and felt touch by what they did to me.
I never thought that a girl like me will be appreciated by others (:
Loads of love from me to you all.
I'll never forget the advice that had gave by u all and which i've accepted it.
Thks :D

Till then :)
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment