Saturday, January 9, 2010

Silent nite

I'm sad u noe tiz few days!Argh..dun ask why..i feel that every night i feel like cryin n eventually i'll sleep with my tears on.I hate myself.Everythins screwed!I hate it i hate it i hate it!Why cant i just be happy for a freakin days?!?I'm sucha a useless bein jealous everytym and i'm always bein not satiesfied when there's something for me to apreciate.I always look on the bad side but how about the good side.I always missed it.Feel so stupid.I hate myself.I hate bein sad.I hate cryin.I hate tears flowin!Can u now feel how depressed i am in the middle of the nite.It doesnt really matter coz i just wanna let my stress out.I just dont know how to express it out.So i prefer to type since i'm not able to shout it out loud right now.*tears flowin*.I just hate myself.Useless me!I'm sorry for hurtin u if i did.Just leave me behind if i'm bein such a irritate or burden for u all the time :(

6 comments:

  1. MEDICAL REPORT

    Name: Chong Yee Kha

    Disease: Sevre Acute Emo-Syndrome

    Cure: Shopping Spree with friends

    Xp cheer up la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. just chill la... don't so sad... you sound more zibei than me... you know?? hmmmm... must think the good side also... don't let the bad side to win... you can do it kha!! just think what i alsways tell you... think the positive site... =) chill kay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. prince waitin:haha.u sounded so pro huh?thx lo~bt no time n no money 1 go shopin spree la.argh.sick of my life!hate it like to d max!

    cy:waw.duno u care bout me tat much geh.so touch leh.sob!i noe,i always 1 2 concentrate on d gud side bt d prob is like d bad side is now more than d gud 1!u ask me hw 2 ctrl myself?!?sob.i hate myself la.bein like argh.maybe stay at home to long jor.c every1 start skul n all n i'm like argh..stuck at home oni.shiat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL... now only you know meh?? it is quite late actually... =) good la... now you know right?? XD hmmm... just try to think good of him... don't keep think of the bad side... if too boring can think bout me ma... hahah!!! you might laugh one... XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. well at least u realize that u notice to bad side more than the good things.. so.. now..try noticing the good things..then..reflect:) u'll actually b more happier that way:) instead..u'll actually feel more loved..n appreciated:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the* not "to".. ahaha!! typo.. haha!

    ReplyDelete