Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time Machine

Actually for me rite now,i rily have nothin much to post at blogger anymore.
Everyone's updatin deir blog bout new years n stuff...
So hahaha...it seems like every1 updatin d same thing thn i'm nt gona post it :)

Anywho ...
Just wish that i'm gona to get a time machine for my birthday *remind-ing~ DUH! :p*
HAHAHAHAHA XD
Ok,coz after d 01012010...
I just feel that i'm sorta lost!
Coz seeing my siblings packin all deir stuff for the 1st day of school n i'm like 'how bout me? :('
I WANNA BACK TO SCHOOL!!!
*nt include the takin exam part//pmr//spm*
*puke puke puke*
Hahahaha...sakai giler!
Kesimpulannya....saya mau skola!
Juz doin nothing at home everyday...u noe NOTHING??!
Argh ;/ and parents everyday like 'oi,go find college lar...dun wait till get ur results oni find..tat will be too late'...
ITU I PUN TAU LAR...
Apa mau buat...so malas... :D
I juz duno y,feel like no more school life for me n wana go for a relax n now every1 startin for college...wtf?
So fast u guys wana study ah??

Haaahhahahaha ;D
Maybe tat is just wat i think about and maybe diff for u guys but I'M STILL BORED!
Miss school life alotttttt...like hell lot!
Miss spendin time with frens,prefect job,time durin in the class,d way we complain bout teacher,d sarcastic singam...hahaha!
N i actually ask my siblings wat happen in school today n blablabla...
N dey wil like 'eh,u no more skul ady lah...ish...ntg hapen lah...!'
=.=
As though la rily non-of-my-business although it is d fact but still....i'm d ex student rite...although sudah past tense..hehehe!
Ala....bosan sial kat umah!

Owh...just wish tat i can back to school..
ohoh *exclude daisy* :)
hahaha...everyday me n gloria go toilet sure kena from her..so this train glo 2 b vr alert everytime.
Hahahaha..
She'll be like 'Flower in-coming...flower in'coming..run!'...hahahaha.

So..i'll neva 4get my life at secondary school...
Owh btw,hunny ariel...u're goin 2 leave me so fast?!
Argh!
Gona miss u loads.
:)

Kayh,will upload more soon..
Till then.
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment