Friday, February 13, 2009

[Facing the TRUTH]

Hard hard hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is rily so hard 2 face d truth tat u will neva eva 1 2 accept it...
Bt no matter how...
I muz still face it~!
No use 4 droppin tearz 4 u anymore...
It doesnt make any sense...
The more i drop the less precious my tears become..
I'm so disapointed cuz wat i expected afta d year 09...
Juz dun come true...~~

My heart gt stabbed by ur sharp knife 4 millions time...
I cant barely c d world nicely now...
I'm like a lifelezz person seeing u with sum1 else...
U're happy wit ur new life n wit ur new princess...
But i'm sure u wil neva ever understan wat i've been through rite now...
NEVER!

I alwiz try to hide 4 wat i feel inside so tat no1 wil noe wat happen 2 me...
But it doesnt work...
The more i kip...
The more i gt hurt~
I tink i cant seem to face d truth...
I rily cant~~

Sharin~~
Sumtym doesnt means caring!
U muz rily c wat u're sharin~~
If stuff mayb can...
Bt love...
It doesnt cal it as share...
Theres oni sacrifice 4 love~~
Y muz we sacrifice 2 gt sumtin tat we want?
Bt sumtym..
Although wen we sacrifice...
We wont gt it bak...
Bt in turn...
U'll juz lost it...
N y muz we suffer all those pain 2 gt our happiness??

I c ur happy face everyday while i myself livin in d sorrow of darkness...
Y cant my memories fade??
If is fade...
Everythin will b solve~~
TOTALLY SOLVE~~
Bt u noe tiz will neva happen..
So i'm gona suffer until i totally gt over u...

Strong will b d oni word 2 help me 2 continue my life...
Without being strong..
Ntg can lead me 2 walk tiz sucky life...
Nothing~~

No comments:

Post a Comment