Tuesday, February 10, 2009

[Time to let go]

Last time..
We have loads n tons of things to talk about once we met or when we're havin our conversation...
But now...
We left nothing....
We got nothing to talk about when we start our conversation...
I have a feelinz tat u 1 tat convo 2 end as soon as posible...
Mayb i gives u a hell feelinz tat makes u duwan 2 talk 2 me...
Everythin changes ever since our distance become a lil further...
Y cant we juz remain d same??
WHY!

Ever since we fall apart..
I alwiz hv a space 4 u in my heart..
Until now i still have...
Bt i dun tink theres a lil space 4 me in ur heart..
I'm juz an empty or nothing to u in ur heart...
Ur heart have opened but not 4 me...is 4 others....
I dun mind....
But it kills me...
I try 2 stand d pain everytym wen i tink bout our happiness tat we've been through last time...
Bt no matter hw hard i stand it...
Tearz might flow down from d eye...

Every fairytales story end with d princess live wit d prince happily ever afta...
Bt tiz doesnt happen in d reality...
I hope i'm 1 of d princess but i'm not...
I'm so so disapointed wit all d fairytales story i heard laz time wen i'm small...
Cuz it is juz lies 2 all d small kidz...
D prince will not luv n stay wit d princess with d rest of his life...
Conflict happens...
Bt y dun dey end d princess stories with tiz also??!

Now since our relationship is gettin apart n we've left nothing to make us close..
I tink i should let u go n let u 2 start a new love story with ur new princess...
N make d story as every kidz wanted 2 hear it tat is 'they live happily ever after'...

No comments:

Post a Comment