Saturday, February 7, 2009

LOVE~~~

I juz dun rily understan d meanin bout love...
Izzit tat love brings everythin to u??
Every1 seems to say tat love is d super perfect things in the world...
It'll brings the feelinz of happiness,satiesfiedness,careness n loadzzz lah!
Bt dun u tink love oso will bring a very bad endin sumtims??

I juz understan why...
Love should be a perfect things for every1...
But once an argument happens or lack of trustfull between each other,
the relationship will juz end like that...
Even sumtimes...
It end it juz without any reason....
Tat's d worst part!! =x

Wen a relationship start...
U'll neva thought wen it will end...
U juz have to appreaciate every single seconds of it...
Seriously...!!
If not...
U'll be really regret...
N i'm 100% sur bout tat...

I juz duno y i'm writin bout tiz...
But i hv tiz feelinz tat i juz hv 2 spit all tiz stuff out of my head...!!
All tiz stuff is juz drivin me crazy like hell!!
Mayb i'm juz a lil too not over sum1...
Bt sumtyms...
We cant juz control d relationship...
A relationship must built on trust..
N 1 another muz cooperate to work tiz thing out...
If nt tiz thing will 4eva neva work... =(

I do can help every1 bout their love life but mayb not mine...
Wen love comes to me..
It will juz alwiz end wit a bad endin..
I juz duno y...
Mayb i juz dun have tiz love luck thingy..

Another thing..
Tats juz so hard 2 share d 1 u like wif another person...
Tat feeliz is juz like u already dun have tiz chance 2 b wit tat person anymore...!!
D oni thing tats in the mind will be tat 'i should juz let go of d person i like n let him/her wit d other person'..
Tiz is wat every1 cals it as 'sacrificing for love'....

Bt who cares...
I'm writin tiz bout my own...
4 my frens whos havin crush or hopin 2 be wit tat person they like..
Juz go 4 it...
Dun miss d precious chance...


By : Lifelezz Lil.V~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment