Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This is the part~~~

This is rily d part where d end start...
I'm rily super tired of likin sum1 wen d 1 u like duno u like him or he juz ignored it...
Tiz feelinz is so so super hurtin!!
I'm rily tired lah~~
So wat if i'm nt over u yet...??
U juz ignore me like nobody else...
B4 u appear 2 my world...
My life is juz normal...
Once u appear...
U change everythin...
U make it perfect!
But nw....
Everythin changes~~~

I juz dun understan hw u guyz can 4gt d 1 u luv or ur ex so easily???
Tiz is rily d part where killz me...
Tat is 2 4gt u!!!
I'm so so 1ted u 2 noe my feelinz for u since duno wen...
Bt u juz dun realize or u might be juz ignore me...

Seeing u close 2 other girlz...
Make me feel more worst...
My heart have already tored into thousand of pieces n no1 can fixed it back....
NO ONE!!!
Y muz i so not over u??
U can gt rid of me so easily...
I cant stand d way u're close 2 others cuz it kills me silently~~~
Bt nvm...
I can stand d pain....

Bt although hw strong a person is...
Dey cant stand their painess 4 2 long..~~
My heart is strong...
Bt nw...
It makes me feel super weak~~~
N u juz dun realize everythin!!!
No1 can comfort me~~

People sayz single is better...
Double is trouble....
Bt haish...
Sm people might agree bt i'm not!

Bt tiz situation nw make my heart feels so pain...
I feel like i'm a fool...
A totally big fool which do sumtin which will neva gt anythin back...
I gv myself time 2 wait 4 miracle happen...
Bt it dun seems 2 b ryt...
Everythin turns bad~~~
I juz dun understan y.... =(

Distance rily can change everythin in our life..
I make us feel more apart...
I hate tiz feelinz!
I 1 everythin 2 b bak...!!!!
Bt i noe tiz wil NEVER EVER happen...
So..
Everythin will turn into our memory...
We care bout each other laz time...
N 4 nw i'll still will do no matter u care anot...
U might duwan 2 sv d memory bt i do..

So...
Since my heart ady broke into pieces~~~
Theres no way 4 me 2 fixed back ady..
N i'll leave it like tiz until d vr end~~~
N hope tat u'll gt d things u 1...

3 comments:

  1. actually i do have it... : ) and i still do care...dats why i apologized...: )and..1 more thing.. why r u ppl tagging each others body? awwwrerrggghhh...haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is wen we were together..haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. swt...tiz post nt talkin bout u lah..ish...hahaha!!!n tagging each other body is cool!

    ReplyDelete