Tuesday, March 10, 2009

[Choices]

I've actually have done my very best to 4gt d past...
It actually neva works...
Memories tat i have doesnt fade~~
I've gv all my chances 2 my closest so tat wateva my closest wished 4 will come true..
Tiz seems 2 b workin out..!
Now i realised...
Sacrifice rily brings sumtin..
I'm happy n hurt at d same time bt i muz kip it all deep down in my heart...
So tat every1 will be enjoyin their current life....
I can felt all kinds of feelings around my frenz everyday which i myself oso havin ryt nw...
Frustrated,jealousy,sad,hurt,angry,missing sumbody,enjoyin~~~
All are actually part of our life~~
Life is short...
We'll neva hv a chance 2 live longer unless *miracles happen*....
Bt i bet once our love 1 is gone...
Living in tiz world already doesnt mean anything right?

Wen there is 2 much things 4 us 2 choose...
We'll be vr selfish..~
Tiz is a common acting...
Bt it is not a gud way tat we act like tat...!!
It'll hurt d people ard us...
We cannot hv an extra *stuff* in our life wen we already had 1...
Tiz act doesnt play fair...
I've been tiz situation...
N it is a super scary thing...
I myself automatickly become selfish...
Which *i want both thing in my world*!!!!!!!
Bt tiz will neva happen...!!
Among thosands of thorn we oni can choose 1...
Cuz once we've choose more thn tat...
We'll hurt ourself....
So i've tried 2 control myself n choose d thorns tat i nid 2 choose~~
N juz dun hurt d other torns by plucking n hurtin them..
Once u gt d *things* u most wanted...
Only one,it will make d best...
If we have more thn tat~~
U'll neva appreciate it which u urself oso cant gt d satifiedness of it...
So appreciate the *stuff* tat u're havin ryt now...
Do not let it go!!!

I've regret 4 wat i've said..
I've regret 4 wat i've done..
I've regret 4 wat i've choosed..
N lastly i regret tat i actually wana 2 remove u from my heart!
But regret doesnt mean anythin~~
NOTHING!

So i've juz have 2 accept d pain~~

No comments:

Post a Comment