Saturday, March 14, 2009

[[[HIDE]]]

I rily duno how to face d truth,d future,d world...!
I duno...
I rily am duno....
I want to hide...
Hide sumwher which i'm totally away from every1 n everythin in tiz world...
EVERYTHING!!!
In d caves,beach,top of d hill or sumwher which is totally quiet...
I'm full with secrets which i dun feel like keepin in d heart...
But shout it out loud where no1 can actually hears...
I wana scream my lungs out!!!
Where i can rily shout all my secrets out n drop all d tears i have!!
I rily duno how 2 released d feelinz in me...
I need a break...
I need to hide n find sumwher quiet to sit n tink..
HIDE from d truth...will alwiz b d 1st thing in my head...


ps..tel me u'll stay with me n watch d stars with me...but...i noe u wont..cuz u're leavin me slowly day by dayz...

No comments:

Post a Comment