Saturday, March 14, 2009

Freakin undang test~~

Finally.......~~~~~
It's over!!!!!!!!!
Damn itttttttt~~~~~!!!!!!!
It takes me freakin almost 5 hrs 2 end tiz thing!!
I went to tat place ard 8 o'clock.
Thn went up there n wait...
Tat place is freakin yuck...!!!
Neva ever go there anymore!!!!
1st we all take our sit n wait 4 our names to call.
So i just wait n wait n wait~~
Tat fella juz missed my name n din cal me...!!
So i bodoh waitin there until 11.30!!
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who d hell in tiz world can break my record lah~~!??
By sitting on tiz stupid chair which dun comfort me at all for 3 n a half hr!!!
I damn pissed n burn tat time...
I juz went 2 tat fella n ask lah~~
Wat he said is...'did u actually registered??'...
Freakin assssssholee!!!
Of course yes lah!!!
Cant u realised i sitted on tiz freakin chair 4 so damn long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????
Thn he took my ic n drivin card n ask 4 my thumbprints...
Tiz rily pissed me off...
He said his machine thingy cant read my thumbprints n my drivin card spoild...
He asked me to change d card thn oni come bak 2 take d test again...!!
I freakin gona cry on d spot...
Waited 4 so damn long thn ask me go bak....
MATI LA LU!!!!!!
After tat i called my mum thn my mum cal tiz supervisor from my driving academy n soon he cm and change my drivin card n everything goes well...~~~~~
Haish!!!
Afta goin through and wasted my precious hour...
Now oni i can take my test..
Argh~~~~~!!!!!!!!!
K anywayz....
I actually PASSED tat damn test!!
Wahaahahahaha!!
Stay late at nite 2 study tat freakin undang book actually worth it =D
Glad tat everything is over!!
ARGHHHHHHHH.......
Damn tat fella,damn tat machine thingy,damn tat stupid card,DAMN TAT FREAKIN PLACEEEE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment