Wednesday, March 18, 2009

:::...Sunway Trip...::::

Since every1 is writing it...
I oso juz post it as simple as i can lah =) ......(i guess) =p
So of course d whole was a blast!!
WOAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahahahahah XD
Damn!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I've like done d most scariest thing in my life on tiz day!!
I'm like d oni 1 i gues...who neva ride all tiz freakin crazy thing in my whole life... =p
Bt ok..once i've tried it once...
D 2nd thing i noe is....
I WANNA RIDE IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahaha!!!
Freakin love it!!!!

Pirates revenge,Tomahawk,Roller coaster!!!
I'll be bak n ride u guyz!!!
Hahahahaha XD
Super cool n syokkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Thn d wet park....
Oso cool...
I almoz mati lemas cuz i accidently went over d boundary
T.T
I waz actually holdin d float thing while wee liam n glo waz sitin on it...
Float float float...
Thn d nex thing i noe is i cant touch d ground!!!!
I'm like at d 2.2 m height place...
Thn i almoz no strenght 2 hold tat thing =(
Thx god glo pull tat floater 2 d shore...
GLO U SAVE ME!!!!!!!!
Thanx hunny!!!!!!!

Afta everythin went sunway..
Thn took our pic...
Alritez....
Eveythin done....
Balik~~~

Evey1 in d bus like sleeeeepinnnn!
Me,my step sis n vincent waz totally crazy....
We laugh,play n jokes like as though theres no tomorrow!!!!!!
Hahahahahhaah XD
Ps...sry 4 every1 in d bus...cuz we ourself oso realised tat we're rily laughin vr loud =p

Thn reach home........
Makan thn SLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=P

No comments:

Post a Comment