Thursday, April 29, 2010

Current Track : Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz



Now listen to me baby
Before I love and leave ya
They call me heart breaker
I don't wanna deceive ya

If you fall for me

I'm not easy to please
Imma tear you apart
Told you from the start,
Baby from the start.


I'm naive enough to fall for your trap.
You just stab my heart and never mend it back,you just leave it like that.
But i never once regret because you're once very sweet and you
gave me loads of happy and unforgettable moments.


I know you're not easy to please,
you've told me you're not a gentleman but somehow i still love you.
I'll still tell and explain to you how i feel although you start to tear my heart.
Though i know u wont care,
i still do sit here and tel because i love you.
But now,i'm tired.

I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment