Monday, April 26, 2010

This is how much i love you.

Current track : Nothin' On You by B.O.B



No matter how strong a person is,they will still fall when something triggers their weakest part.
Like some superhero with their super power,they can be as strong as a gigantic giant.But somehow,they'll still fall because every human have their own ability and limits.

I've used up 3 years plus to train myself and made up my mind to be a strong and tough person in every way included my love life.I've realized if a person wants to take their revenge,they'll never care and not afraid to hurt their opponents a not.Is all because their aim is to beat down their enemies to show how strong and tough they are.They take their revenge to make things fair.It is perfectly true for what comes around goes around.But when it comes to a relationship,everything will be upside down.

The world is not fair when comes to love.Someone might hurt and the other might not or maybe both way will be hurt.And for most of the situation that I've seen and gone through,thru myself is that,boys will normally let the girl win when it comes to an arguments.And most of it is true because a gentleman will never want to make a girl sad and emo or even seeing their own love one cry.People said,a guy who cause a girl cry oftenly means that guy is a total failure.

This is due to,girls tears is the most precious thing that they ever had.Which girl will like to cry everyday instead of smile and be happy all the time?They want and need the most love from their other part exclude family.Woman is the most sensitive creature that God have ever created.That's why their all complicated in their own ways.They will sense things faster than any guys do.They put things very seriously and when they love that someone so much they will not even know what does happiness meant because they don't mind sacrificing it when they know their love one's is happy.

Different girl different attitude.My actual attitude is that I'm very sensitive,I'm tough because i have to.I'll really put myself into that someone if i really do love him a lot.I don't mind changing myself to suit him.I rather to keep it to myself when i did something like caring or sacrifice anything just for him and not to tell it out loud so that I'll get any rewards or something.I'm not that kind of person who can show my love with all those sweet talks,I'm sorry I'm not perfect.But when u really get to know me clearly,you'll slowly realized for every small things i do like even my small advice on your daily life is how i show my love and caring towards him.Maybe you still haven't get to see clear at my point of view but i deeply hope that you will ever just leave your stubborness aside and try to understand me from A-Z again right now.If you can't,there's no point for me to express all my feelings over and over again.

I cried because i care,all girls are weak,even when they say their tough,you'll know their crapping.For you,you're totally the one i want and need at the very first place.As time passes by,things change and you've change.I never blame u since u said I'm the one cause it all to happen.But although u don't know whats the reason i ask u to work and college is okay.As long as i know what i do will lead you to a bright future then I'm happy.

You're really different compared to other guys but still the special attitude of yours are getting more weird and is so not like you anymore.U said you're not gentleman ever since the first day i met you.Allright,i said okay and don't mind and now I'm suffering with your strange attitude.I know i cause it all and i don't need you to pity,anyway i knew u don't also.You're so much way different now until you said i never care for u.It's okay if you don't realized,I'm not going to blame u.But worse come to worse,most of the things you did and say nowadays,okay i know i created all and i myself make you never spend time with me but with that I'm getting weaker and weaker.When i cry,u don't even bother,you can still ask what for i cry.The most hurting,i asked you whether "you're afraid to hurt me a not?" ,you answered "nope".

Which girl will still talk to that guy when he answered that.She'll never give a shit about him anymore kay?! Which girl will still sit here and admit everything she did is her fault?! Which girl will still point out his mistake and hope he'll treat her better although he already hurt her to the highest limit?! Which girl will still try to tolerate everything when she has already at the dead end?! You said whatever i said is totally a copy of you last time.Why?Because I want you to know how i feel and how much is my love for you.I need you to understand me just for once.Seriously,you don't know how much i love you.I love you till i let all this to happen,and i really don't know what to do now.I should hate you instead of loving you and tolerate things now when you tell me you're not afraid to hurt me no more.But I can't because I'm stupidly crazily locked myself to you and I really don't know where I've put the key.Somehow,i need you to realized that,there's a padlock in you're heart.Hope you learn how to appreciate it.If not it'll rust and i don't know what will happen to it anymore.

1 comment:

  1. awww.... how sad =(
    cheer la... you can always find me and pour all your trouble to me...
    i will be your best audience... =)
    and i will be there for you anytime...
    think positively first kay?

    ReplyDelete