Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Guardian much.

I don't know what I've did to deserve this respond from him but,
his always been there for me no matter what.
His like my,guardian for most of the thing.
When i need any help than the next thing i know is he will be there
for me.
Always do.
But now,things change,world change and peoples change.
And so i thought he wont but he changed too.
When i'm down,his always there to give me advice and comfort me.
I just dont understand that how can he be gone in like one night.
His no longer there for me due to some unacceptable reason *for my opinion la*.
I seriously dont want to loose a friend like this but i cant control things.
I have no right to do that.
All i hope is he'll know how to respond against me and hope he'll
understand that i'll always believe in myself when there's more people to guide me.
And sometimes when you think you have make the right decision,
please do think also whether how the person will feel after the decision have made.
You never give me a chance to even explain or maybe a goodbye before you leave.
Like u said,the path that i'm facing,will be more deeper and cooler.
Somehow,sorry if i've hurt you or offended your feelings earlier but somehow,
i'll still love to say Thank You for being there for me all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment