Saturday, April 10, 2010

Out of topic :)

Sorry,it's been kinda busy,i mean lazy to update my blog ever since the very last post.
Due to my lazy-ness,without me realized I've actually abandoned my blog for like two months.
Proud enough? *i do :)*
Too much things had happened since my last post.
I've been through bitter and sweet at the same time.
You'll never know how i feel because you are not me! *teehee :D *
Anywho,I'm lazy to list out what happened .
Its like first,got my results on march and it sucks!
Told myself i know i dint do really good in it.I dint put that much effort on it and eventually i've screwed everything *TADA much?* *hmmm :(*
Then,mum planned,PLANNED,to send me to Taylor's and I've been for the Open Day.
It's quite fun and excited to know that I'm going to study there.But god knows,suddenly after came back from Open Day,aunt came to my house and gave both me and my mum advice and end up,choices have made by my mum.Which is,send me to FORM 6!!!
FORM 6 weyh,is like friggin hard,and I'm effing serious I'm going to Form6.
Most of my friend told me to wait for letters from the ministry but schools starting around May!
And I'm still here waiting for letters and my ex principal said she cant do much and asked us to wait for letters??!
If i don't managed to get in to form6,imma serious DEAD!All my hard plan just damage in 1 day *snifffffsssssss*
Oh :) then,accidentally bang people car few days ago.No comments are allowed! So far after getting my license,accidentally TER-BANG.Skali saja ma..no big deal right?But still,there's one thing i dont like which is that woman so lansi,after bang already STILL try to snap a picture of my car and her car to compared or show to her friend how strong is my SLK *small little kancil* and how week is her old saga (: ,idk but anywhat,guess what my kancil no problem but her saga bumper go senget *woops* :p

And about my relationship,can be said kinda screwed up since februuaaarrayyy :o
Is like because of one's happiness then runes the other people happiness. * don't understand?*
Mmmmm,sometimes i do admit my relationship was kinda messed up.Like serious messed.
And for some decision I've made and done,I'll learn my lesson from that AND the same mistakes I've did,will never be repeated.
I've hurt a lot of people and while doing that,my heart do bleeds too.
I don't know whether I've made the right choice anot but I've already made it and there's no way for me to turn back.
All i have to do is just continue my life and that's all :)
Sometimes i really confused about the love thingy.Diff people diff attitude and character and yeah,it does gave me a lot of experience but at the same time,i DO HAVE TO sacrifice to understand their attitude.
No matter how experienced one person is,you will still go through some bad or down moments in a relationship and that is where one of them became stronger and fight back.
And what,we should trust each other in a relationship?Bullshit!No matter how much effort of trust and caring we put on,problems will appear when the time comes.
A girl like me which normally have mood swings all the time will always fight for small problem.I'll still gonna to have arguments with my love one no matter how much we love each other.
Because fight doesn't mean that we hate each other,so yea.Anyways,i don't know what am i crapping right now in the middle of the night but for some reason if u try to understand what am i trying to say,it kinda make sense allright? *winkwink* :D
My point is,I'm with this guy now.We've sort of been through quite loads of things and i do appreciate him a lot.But for some reasons,is not that i don't trust him.Is just that i don't trust myself and i always find topic and fight with him.I don't know whether is who's fault but no matter what we always tried to solve it and we've made it most of the time so yea. P.S : iloveyouloadsjul (:

Tired of reading?No worries,is the end of my post now.U think i not tired typing and thinking ah?Nyahaha ;)
XOXO.

3 comments:

  1. i started tuning out during the car TER-BANG part.. haha Xp

    anyways~ just chill lah.. work hard, play hard and live ur life to d max = no regrets =)

    add tons of oil yah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owh,until the ter-bang part only u tuned lah?Good2.So u missed all the goods up there?Hahaha.Anyways,thks for the support :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u make me so lazy to read...super long weyh...crazyyy!!!!

    ReplyDelete